MPO fiber optic cable through the industry standard TIA-568C.3-2008 (fibre cabling assembly standard) and YD/T1272.5-2009 (Fibre Activity Connector Part V: MPO type), MPO fiber optic cable for IDC and building fiber pre-termination system, to meet 10G Ethernet transmission, for 40G/100G system applications smooth upgrade.
MPO pre-termination fiber optic cables facilitate rapidly deployable data center and fiber infrastructure environments. Across MDA, HDA’s efficient plug-and-play architecture significantly reduces initial installation and normal maintenance costs by linking to module boxes or fan-out fiber optic cables between EDAs and EDA regions. MPO pre-termination fiber optic cables use high-quality fiber optic cables and MPO components, low insertion loss, high return loss can fully meet the demanding high-speed network.
|MPO Female to 4xLC Duplex
|UPC to UPC
|Operating: -20°C to 70°C
Storage: -40°C to 85°C
|Optical switching interframe connections
High-density fiber card edge access
40G and 10G interconnect
Data Center Cabling
The factory pre-terminated 50/125 Multimode OM3 MPO to 4xLC Duplex (8xLC) fiber optic bundle cable, offering the user the benefit of consistent quality, make it much faster installation and easier cable management. The OM3 fiber optic bundle cable is composed of an MPO female connector and 4xLC duplex fiber connectors on the other end. MPO harness cables use 8 core OM3 fibers to fully transmit 40GBASE-SR4, 4 fibers in each direction transmitting at 10Gbps. The fiber optic harness cable conforms to Method B (Cross-Connect) polarity and is suitable for use in 40G QSFP SR4 to 10GBASE-SR optical interconnect.
• Factory finished, provide consistent quality, high performance, and reduce installation time
• 100% tested for low insertion loss performance and high back reflection
• Fiber count: 12 fiber trunk cable
• Suitable for MPO application
• OM3 multimode fiber
• Type B polarity, used for 40G QSFP SR4 and 100G QSFP28 SR4 optics
• Optimized performance: available in elite MTP and discrete premium connector upon request
• Comply with IEC 61754-7, TIA / EIA 604-5, Telcordia GR-1435-CORE and RoHS
• LSZH jacket by default